At we believe in “The Quest of Knowledge”.
Our aim is to provide for the complete education of the child, for which School came
into existence and through whose corridors “The Child”, while passing, will be transformed
into a youth of fine intellect and distinguished character ready to face the world with intelligence, integrity and excellence.
We aim to inculcate the following values, knowledge and skills:
- Demonstrate high expectations to ensure high aspirations.
- Deliver an outstanding education, both in and outside the classroom, that leads to high academic performance.
- Offer all our children equal access to a broad and balanced curriculum, which is child-centerd, stimulating and built on practical experiences where possible.
- Ensure students have lifetime skills for learning, in speaking, listening, reading, writing and mathematics.
- Provide opportunities to promote the children’s moral and social development.
- Work in partnership with our parents and careers.
- Foster good relationships with the wider community.
- Deploy resources to the best effect to improve the outcomes for our children.
- To raise "globally-minded" individuals.